About Me

My photo
Portel, Para, Brazil
After over 40 years as a Christian, God called me to serve in Brazil as a missionary...a dream I had for 10 years, since my first visit to the Amazon. I am single again, and I have 2 wonderful children (and a terrific daughter-in-law), 9 grandchildren, and 2 great-granddaughters.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

nature at work

While I was in the States, my son asked why I wasn't posting as often to my blog. I responded, "Because mostly I just live my life, day to day. How interesting is that?

He responded,"But Mom, that's what we want to hear about...your day to day life in Brazil!"

So...this morning I woke up thankful for my life and the beauty that surrounds me. Then I looked out the window and saw a dead kitten lying just outside my gate. As I was pondering the gaggy task of getting rid of the body, along came a flock of urubus (vultures), and quickly took care of my problem for me!

Nature at work, here in Brazil! (I decided to spare my followers the graphic photos) Tchau!

1 comment:

david c welker said...

Shannon & I got a kick out of your post Patty. Don't know if you meant for it to be humorous, but we found it hilarious. Blessings to you!